BH CORRESPONDENT, New Delhi: The Centre has released a list of services that will remain be operational across the country from April 20 onwards even though the lockdown to fight coronavirus will continue. Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad had shared the comprehensive list on his official Twitter handle. However, he has made it clear that none of the services will be applicable in the containment zones.
Here is a list of what will remain open all over India with effect from 20th April 2020.
This will NOT be applicable in the containment zones.
— Ravi Shankar Prasad (@rsprasad) April 18, 2020
Here’s a list of services that will be functional from April 20:
- All health services (including AYUSH)
- All agricultural and horticultural activities
- Operations of the fishing (marine/inland) aquaculture industry
- Plantation activities such as tea, coffee and rubber plantations to remain functional with maximum of 50 per cent workers
- Animal husbandry activities
- Financial sector
- Social sector
- MNREGA works are allowed with strict implementation of social distancing and face mask
- Public utilities
- Movement of loading and unloading of goods/cargo (inter and intra) state is allowed
- Online teaching/distance learning to be encouraged
- Supply of essential goods is allowed
- Commercial and Private establishments will be allowed to operate
- Industries/Industrial establishments (both government and private)
- Construction activities will be allowed to operate
- Private vehicles for emergency services, including medical and veterinary care and for procuring essential commodities and all personnel traveling to place of work in exempted categories as per the instructions of State/UT local authority are allowed
- Offices of the government of India and offices of the state and UT governments will remain open